1. i cross the street in purple Fluevog boots when a homeless man yells out “hey you in the purple boots! i like the way you do that!”
2. a homeless man asks me if i have a charger for his smartphone, then asks me for my phone number.
3. a man [not homeless!] leans out of his car window and says “you’re a fox!”. i trip on my own feet and fall in the middle of the street.
4. a boy sits next to me on the bus. he tells me that when he hasn’t had sex in a long time, he works out a lot, gets angsty and gets into fights. then he asks for my phone number.
5. walking to my car from the office, a man stops his car, puts it in reverse, and drives next to me, following me to my car while making kissing noises.
6. i ask out a boy for the first time in my life ever. after months of flirting. after months of thinking about it. he replies: “i’m gay”.
7. i date a bi-polar salesman who breaks up with me every Tuesday for six months.
8. i go to a party. i find out the cute boy is now single. we talk and laugh. we fall in love.